Registration

Registration to the XIX Spanish Biometric Conference and VIII Ibero-American Biometric Meeting (CEB-EIB 2023)  will be made through the following registration form:

The different types of fees can be found below. Remember that payment is only possible by bank transfer. In case you cannot make it by this method, please contact us by email: cebeib2023@uvigo.es. A basic help manual can be downloaded here.

Registration fees

Attendance at the conference is in person. Categories and fees are set as follows:

Registration fee EARLY
Until April 14, 2023
LATE
From April 15, 2023
General 500 € 600 €
SEB/IBS Member 400 € 500 €
Member of society with reductiona 450 € 550 €
Student SEB/IBS memberb 175 € 225 €
Student NOT SEB/IBS memberb 225 € 275 €
Accompanying personc 150 € 150 €
General – Low & middle income countriesd 250 € 250 €
Students – Low & middle income countriesd 150 € 150 €
a List of societies with a reduction in the registration fee: See list (membership must be accredited in the registration process).
b Students must prove their status during the registration process by presenting an enrollment receipt or similar document.
c Accompanying persons will not have access to the conference sessions. They will only be entitled to attend the lunches and social events of the CEB-EIB 2023 programme.
d View the complete list as defined by The World Bank.

Conference fees include:

  • Attendance to the sessions of the 3 days of the conference.
  • Conference abstracts in electronic format.
  • Conference bag with documentation.
  • Coffee breaks and lunches.
  • Welcome cocktail (Tuesday, June 27).
  • Guided tour around Vigo or surroundings (Wednesday, June 28).
  • Conference dinner (Thursday, June 29).

Pre-course

In addition, conference participants will be able to attend the course on Tuesday June 27, the day before the conference starts, provided they have registered for the conference. The course fees are indicated below:

Registration fee EARLY
Until April 14, 2023
LATE
From April 15, 2023
General 90 € 100 €
SEB/IBS member 75 € 90 €
Member of society with reductiona 75 € 90 €
Student SEB/IBS memberb 40 € 50 €
Student NOT SEB/IBS memberb 50 € 60 €
General – Low & middle income countriesd 50 € 60 €
Students  – Low & middle income countriesd 40 € 50 €
a List of societies with a reduction in the registration fee: See list (membership must be accredited in the registration process).
b Students must prove their status during the registration process by presenting an enrollment receipt or similar document.
d View the complete list as defined by The World Bank.

Visa Requirements

Participants from some countries may require a visa to enter Spain. We recommend that you check with the local Spanish Embassy or Consulate whether a visa is compulsory. Please contact the Organising Committee to request the necessary documents to obtain a visa (cebeib2023@uvigo.es).

Cancellation policy

Cancellations and refunds:

  • Registrations cancelled until April 30, 2023: 95% refund.
  • Registrations cancelled from May 1 to June 7, 2023: 50% refund.
  • Registrations cancelled later than June 7, 2023 will not be refunded. However, transfer of the registration to another person will be accepted.

All cancellation requests must be sent in writing (e-mail) to: cebeib2023@uvigo.es

Note: If, for reasons of force majeure, the organisation has to cancel the conference, 90% of the registration fee will be refunded to all to all registered participants. The remaining 10% will be used to offset the costs incurred by the organisation.