The Organizing Committee of the XIX Spanish Biometric Conference and VIII Ibero-American Biometric Meeting (CEB-EIB 2023) invites all professionals interested in the development and application of statistical and mathematical methods in Biology, Medicine, Psychology, Pharmacology, Agriculture and other related sciences to submit an abstract to be presented at this conference. Proposals for both oral and poster presentations are welcome.
The submission of abstracts will be made through the following web form:
Abstracts must follow the instructions specified below. During the submission process, it will be necessary to attach the file in PDF format (maximum size 8 MB). Please, name the PDF file as follows: LastName_InitialsName_CEBEIB2023.pdf (Example: Rodriguez_Alvarez_MX_CEBEIB2023.pdf). A basic help manual can be downloaded here.
Abstracts must be written in ENGLISH and have a maximum length of one page. Abstracts must follow the template that has been created for this conference. Either LaTeX or MS Word can be used.
Please underline the author who will present the work at the conference.
Abstracts eligible to participate in the «Young Statisticians Showcase» must have a specific format. More information here.
Deadlines for abstract submission
- Abstract submission opens: December 1, 2022
- Deadline for submission: March 11, 2023
March 4, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: April 10, 2023
March 30, 2023
- Presenters of accepted abstracts must be registered by: April 28, 2023
April 21, 2023
- Participation in the conference will be limited to one presentation (oral or ported) per attendee.
- By submitting an abstract the author grants the conference committee the right to publish it.
- All abstracts submitted will be confidentially reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which may request review by professionals from outside this committee.
- The decision on acceptance of proposals for oral and poster presentations will be made by the Scientific Committee.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register for the conference by April 28, 2023
April 21, 2023.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference book of abstracts distributed to conference participants.
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not imply in any way an offer to contribute to the presenter’s expenses or registration fees associated with the conference.